1. How long will it take for my order to be delivered? 2. How can I track my order? 3. Can I also pick up my order myself? 4. How can I pay at the Cruyff webshop? 5. What are the shipping costs? 6. I have not received an order confirmation. 7. How can I return something? 8. Warranty 9. Questions/complaints? 10. How can I change my details?
1. How long will it take for my order to be delivered? If you have placed the order on workdays (Monday to Friday) before 8:30 pm and the payment has gone well, we will hand over the package to DHL on the same day. You can often have the order at home the next working day! That means you never have to wait long for your order.
2. How can I track my order? To track your order online, you will receive a personal track & trace code by e-mail. Press the link in the e-mail to follow the order closely.Did you receive a track & trace but the link doesn't work? This may be because the track & trace code only works when DHL has actually scanned the package. We advise you to try again later or the next day.If your track & trace link does not show any information, the package has unfortunately been incorrectly sorted by DHL. It can then take a few working days before the package is properly sorted.
3. Can I also pick up my order myself? No, unfortunately that is not possible. During the ordering process, unfortunately, it is also not possible to have your package delivered to a DHL Service Point. However, when you have received the track & trace code, you can indicate via the DHL website that you want to have the package delivered to a DHL Servicepoint, the neighbors, or you can agree a different time with the delivery person.
4. How can I pay at the Cruyff webshop? You pay your order at the Cruyff webshop safely and easily via Adyen. You can pay with iDEAL, PayPal, Apple Pay and all major credit card providers. You can also pay afterwards. If you choose iDEAL, you can pay via all iDEAL affiliated banks.
Pay afterwards (via Klarna): Orders with a delivery and billing address in the Netherlands (no PO Box!) are eligible for postpay. After receiving the order you will receive an e-mail with the necessary information to pay for the order afterwards. Want to know more about Klarna? Then visit the Klarna website.
5. What are the shipping costs? The shipping costs differ per country. Check the shipping costs per country on the shipping costs page.
6. I have not received an order confirmation. There is a chance that your order confirmation has been delivered to your spam folder. Check this out and if you still can't find the confirmation, please contact our customer service.
7. How can I return something? If you are not satisfied with a purchase, you can return it without giving any reason within the trial period of 14 working days. We will then refund the purchase amount of the returned items within 7 days of receipt of the return. Check here the return conditions.
8. Warranty Every Cruyff article meets the highest quality requirements. In the unlikely event that the article shows defects during normal use, we will repair it free of charge. After our assessment, this may involve replacement or repair. The warranty covers manufacturing and/or material defects. Of course, normal wear and tear is not covered by the warranty.
Warranty outside the Netherlands Products that qualify for warranty but are in use abroad can be returned in consultation. However, both the costs for sending to the Cruyff webshop and the return to the customer are for the account of the owner of the article.
Read the full warranty terms in our return policy.
9. Questions/Complaints? If you have any questions about your order or any product, please contact our customer service.
10. How can I change my details? You must be logged in to change your details. At the top of the screen you will see a heading “Login”. After logging in, you can then add to and/or change your details. All data provided by the Cruyff webshop are known, are only used to provide you with the best possible service. Your data will not be used for other purposes and/or sold to third parties.