Cruyff is a Netherlands-based, internationally oriented footwear and apparel company. We believe in providing an environment that encourages employees to grow and develop their talents and interests. Our company is founded on the values of create, win & care.
To support our marketing team & strategy we are looking for a:
Social Media Coordinator (Organic)
40 hours a week.
As a Social Media Coordinator (Organic), you'll manage Cruyff’s online presence by developing a strategy, producing good content, analysing usage data, facilitating customer service and managing projects and campaigns. We are looking for a proactive and inspiring individual who can bring their passion and ideas to the whole marketing team.
You will develop creative and engaging social media strategies while managing the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok and YouTube, adapting content to suit different channels. You do this by overseeing, planning and delivering content across different platforms using scheduling tools such as, Asana and Iconosquare.
Further responsibilities include:
- Creating briefs for in-house creative service team that align with business strategies and social media trends;
- Forming key relationships with influencers across the social media platforms;
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions with our tone of voice;
- Monitor, track, analyse and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics and Meta Business Suite;
- Research and evaluate the latest trends and techniques in order to find new and better ways of measuring social media activity, analyse competitors as well;
- Recommend improvements to increase organic performance;
- Set targets to increase brand awareness and increase customer engagement, manage your budget for social media activities;
- Educate other colleagues on the use of social media and promote its use within your company (in-house roles), encourage collaboration across teams and departments.
You’ll be a great fit if you have:
- A solid understanding of the use of a range of social media platforms, particularly in relation to advertising/branding and customers;
- A big interest in international football, sports, fashion, music & lifestyle;
- At least 3 year experience in Social Media;
- Strong copywriting and editing skills suitable for each platform, from knowing how to write a successful Instagram post to using effective storytelling techniques;
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas;
- Strong communication and people skills for articulating ideas to colleagues and clients;
- Excellent team working, collaboration and networking skills;
- Project and campaign management skills, the ability to work well under pressure in order to meet deadlines;
- Skills in data analysis and interpreting statistics;
- Online community management and customer service skills to strike the balance between publicity and stimulating direct discussion with potential and actual customers;
- Full proficiency in verbal and written English, Dutch is a plus;
- A whole lot of motivation and commitment!
What we offer:
As a Social Media Coordinator at Cruyff you will get the opportunity to join a rapidly expending house of brands. We can offer a challenging full time position with a competitive salary based on your experience and skill level. As mentioned we have an informal and dynamic company environment where there is lots of room for your personal growth and development.
We are aware that the little things are important and so we also provide a daily company lunch, a good employee discount on our products, weekly Friday afternoon drinks, and awesome parties.
Does the above sound like you? Do you want to be our next Social Media Star? Send your CV, motivational letter (including salary expectations) to firstname.lastname@example.org.